DILEMMA OF A SINGLE LADY


                                            Dilemma 

Where has your beloved gone, most beautiful of women? Which way did your beloved turn, that we may look for him with you?
 
I hate to admit I am in a relationship,
I hate to admit I am single,
I don’t why!
But who whoever knows me, knows that I am either in one. 
So why can’t I be truthful to myself and just choose one? 
I don’t know!
Maybe what if happens to the biblical…. that’s neither hot nor cold happen to me. 
So Val is coming pretty early for me this year.
There is a Val show centred on relationships, romance and love this weekend. 
It’s free!!!
I mean it’s freaking free…
You don’t fully get it right
A 3-course banquet for dinner,
Then karaoke.. that sure gonna be fun and funny
Then the relationship talks by my biggest mentor. 
Oh!!! Then there will slow dance for a couple (with blues I’m sure)
I’m getting emotional already. 
That’s not all dear
Prices and gifts for couples including a car,
There is more. 
Sad thing, tickets were sold out!!!
I finally got one, like the really last one. 
But I must have my beloved to get the tickets.
I do not have any. 
Stuck in a dilemma of borrowing someone's beloved or not going at all. 
Cos it's a val night of the beloved 

Help!!!
Where is my beloved? 
So where has this love of yours gone? fair one?
Where on earth can he be? Can we help you look for him?
 Hope V2&3 comes before val?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF LOVE, NOT LOVE SONGS

100 reasons you should not date or marry someone in the same church with you

Three weeks in Rivers state camp: the pains, the pleasures and the love affairs