Now, you are eligible to have sex!

  NOW, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO HAVE SEX                                            
Am I trying to encourage you to have sex this period?
No
Am I saying you should use this lockdown period to really knock it all down in all ways you can? 
No!
Am I have said have all the fun in the bedroom and kiss tirelessly? 
No!
So here is the gist...

Thankfully, one of my friends would be getting married soon and I am super duper excited about it. I'm her hype woman and if not for this coronavirus, I had a lot of beautiful things in stock of her. The bridal shower ehn, let me not leak the news here. What is wedding gown from France that I can not order for her, if not for my statement of account?  Just before the Nationwide lock down, a mutual friend of ours decided to host us to rich varieties of fresh yummy fruits-red apples, green apples, pears, berries, pineapple, pawpaw, etc.. then cold juice to push the fruits down. It was a sweet night I must confess. It was a beautiful time for the three of us. So we got gisting and we started to talk about the  'Honeymoon phase'. Is it just me or it happens with everyone too? I feel like that aspect of gist is sweet like honey as well.

We started to give her tips of things she should do (lol, as if we have ever been married) and things she should wear do make her honeymoon nights memorable. As in, I do want to break down the whole gist, but if you were there, you will conclude that we both were either widely read or experienced in that aspect. We also encouraged her that she should not be the wrapper tying wife, that generation has pass I beg. So my friend made a statement that got my attention and it stuck even till now, off course that is the reason I am writing this. funny life habits

Our mutual friends said 'Now you can officially have sex and even if your father walks into the room, you won't be scared'. 

Then, it dawned on me that actually, actually, actually, We all are aware consciously or unconsciously, that when having sex outside marriage, we are having  criminal, prohibited, impermissible, unauthorised, under-the-counter, under-the-table, unlawful kind of sex. As much as the media would like to portray how beautiful fornication is or give it beautiful names like ..... (please remind me), Fornication and adultery is evil, the consequences are deadly and the marks may last for a lifetime.  Just flee! The enjoyment for a few minutes is not worth your life. faces behind the phones

PROVERBS 20: 17
stolen bread tastes sweet but it turns to gravel in the mouth. 

PROVERBS 9: 16-18
“Whoever is [a]simple, let him turn in here”;
And as for him who lacks understanding, she says to him,
17 “Stolen water is sweet,
And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
18 But he does not know that the dead are there,
That her guests are in the depths of [b]hell.

I know some of you will say, this church girl has come again, true, I have come again. BUT, what I say to you are true and I want you to know tht, sex is worth waiting for.  For the fact that your sexual organs are well developed and currents are already flowing, you are not eligible.  For the fact you are widely read and widely watched ( I mean you have seen wella), you are still not eligible.  Wait and chill for your time,

SO THAT EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD WALKS INTO  YOU HAVING SEX, YOU WILL NOT ASHAMED

SO IF THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS YOU MOANING AND YOU COME OUT, YOU WILL NOT BE ASHAMED

SO EVEN IF THE CONSEQUENCES BECOMES GLARING TO THE WHOLE WORLD, YOU WILL NOT BE ASHAMED. 

Written by MUNU Sarah



Big shout out to my friend, I pray your marriage will be sweet, beautiful and fruitful in Jesus name. Amen. 

Comments

  1. Very educative and truthful...What many young people won't like to hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Prosper. May God grant us ears to hear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your write up, nice one here.

    Thanks for the eye opening truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF LOVE, NOT LOVE SONGS

100 reasons you should not date or marry someone in the same church with you

Three weeks in Rivers state camp: the pains, the pleasures and the love affairs