IN A SECOND



IN A SECOND

                                                                        IN A SECOND

In a second, I begged in desperation to relive my life again

Heavenly father, I pleaded

Sleep attempted to wrap me in it warm embrace unto death

 I struggled,

The death of a woman, who slept cold and woke up hot,

Still, I pleaded.

The doors were all locked, windows like prisoner cells constructed

Doors soundproof, still I screamed.

I ran there, there and there and there, not for my possessions or what mattered,

have you read this very interesting post?

My life was all that matter, I pleaded.

I saw it hot, in all beautiful colors as it drew nearer…

Redder, bluer, yellower, hotter…

Had I know, I wouldn’t have said that death was better than not having all my neighbors goods

In a second, I begged in desperation to relieve my life again,

we are fully aware of Corona Virus, you can learn a thing or more from here

Alas! It was late

No mercy, no delay, no time wasted…

Insatiable and ravenously, the fire consume me in a second.

 

(ECC 9 vs 4-5  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.  For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF LOVE, NOT LOVE SONGS

100 reasons you should not date or marry someone in the same church with you

Three weeks in Rivers state camp: the pains, the pleasures and the love affairs