DAIRY OF A SUNDAY CHURCH WANDERER (6)

 Hello everyone, my name is Ubulaba and I am just a Sunday Christian who tours round churches every Sunday and hope to settle down soon. Nothing to be proud of, someday, I hope to change. 

*******

Dear Dairy,


It's another beautiful Sunday and I woke up with a lot of beautiful ideas of clothes to wear. 


I laid them all out! 


First outfit:  I didn't have the right shoes to wear with it,


Second outfit:  the top looked somehow on my body


Third outfit: Hmm...it didn't reflect my personality.


Finally, I brought down my entire wardrobe. 


I began another search for a church outfit. 



By the time I finished ,bathed  and  dressed up, I looked like a model - just the way I desired but I was extra late. I decided to visit one of the churches I used to frequently visit. I was a worker there for two weeks before I resumed wandering. 


 I was so ashamed entering the church . The shame was more overwhelming than the pride in took in my outfit. 


After service today, while other people  were busy complimenting my outfit, I saw My Music director coming towards my direction. 


I attempted running away but he  grabbed my hands. He smiled at me and everyone there looked at him and me. They knew him for always saying amusing things. 


'Hey babe , you looked beautiful'  he commended. 


I smiled. 


'I almost didn't recognize you'. 


'but since you started this your dressing of no one recognizing you, you have been coming one minute to the end of service' .  Everyone laughed, including me. 


'but MD, it is not one minute to end of service, it's always just after praise and worship' . I whined. 



'It's all good, sha be coming early and frequently. God will accept your praises whether you look yourself or you look like a model. ' He advised.  '


I laughed hard. 

'😂😂😂 MD is not like that oh, Don't worry, I'll first you and come early to church next Sunday. ' I replied. 

I just hope so. 


**** 

Happy Sunday. How was service today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF LOVE, NOT LOVE SONGS

100 reasons you should not date or marry someone in the same church with you

Three weeks in Rivers state camp: the pains, the pleasures and the love affairs