ONE HEART, TWICE BROKEN





I don't know how to start this, sincerely, I don't...but l guess hmmmmm........will do

 'I don't share' songs echo in the background
He laughs, I frowned,
'I don't share' songs echo in the background.
He laughs, I frowned.
' No rivals' songs echo in the background
He laughs, I frowned
'No rivals' songs echo in the background
He laughs, I frown.
Then finally he spoke...
You got no rivals
He who compares himself with another is not wise.
Trust I learnt
Love I trust
2 ingredients for the best dish
Then in my absence...
My kisses were shared
I cried,
Oh no!!!
Oh yes!!!
I forgave
I thought a kiss was just a kiss
I should have hissed and fought
But what use is that
What's mine is mine
What isn't,isn't 
There, then, I took a leave
Weeds choking me
Love wouldn't do it
Space and time would
Then I returned,
My heart shared too
My heart was taken away
Occupied by my rival
One heart, twice broken
 I laughed
What's  mine, won't be shared
What isn't, would
Trust I must unlearn
Love I shouldn't trust.
My dreams I shall build till I
Meet him of my dreams
and whose reality comprises
Him not sharing mine
Till then,
I  with you hmmm....
One heart, twice broken.

( I DEDICATE THIS TO THOUSANDS OF READERS GOING or HAVE GONE THROUGH AN HEARTBREAK OR HEARTBREAKS, DON'T GIVE UP ON LOVE NO MATTER THE BROKEN PIECES OF YOUR HEART.  DO NOT RUSH, GIVE YOURSELF TIME, HEAL AND  LOVE AGAIN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF LOVE, NOT LOVE SONGS

100 reasons you should not date or marry someone in the same church with you

Three weeks in Rivers state camp: the pains, the pleasures and the love affairs